By using this website you agree to be bound by these conditions. If you do not agree with them, you are not authorised to use the website.
1) This website and its contents are subject to copyright which is owned by Sullivans Group or a third party. Sullivans Group does not grant you any intellectual property rights to this website, its content or applications. You are not permitted to use any trademark displayed on this website.
2) You may only use this website and you must only display, copy, distribute download and print portions of this website for your own personal use. You are not permitted to attempt to change, reproduce, add to, remove or interfere with this website or its material.
3) We cannot guarantee any file, data or program available for download from this website (or any linked website) is free of viruses and you assume the risk of any damages to your computer as a result of using this website. This website may be inaccessible from time to time due to events outside of Sullivan’s control or maintenance requirements.
5) Whilst every care has been taken to ensure the details, descriptions, prices and colours are as accurate as possible, some particulars may be an approximate or a slight variation. Sullivans Group does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information you derive from this website and we also reserve the right to amend specifications without prior notice. Colours in particular may appear slightly different via the website due to computer picture resolution and individual monitor settings. For full details of product information, price and conditions please contact us.
6) All prices are in Australian dollars and subject to GST. Where Delivery, Packaging and Handling fees apply, they are charged in addition to the cost of goods purchased.
7) Sullivans Group reserves the right to freight via the carrier of their choice in all cases. The customer shall not be relieved of any obligation to accept or pay for the products by reason of delay in delivery.
8) Sullivans Group’ obligation to deliver shall be met on arrival of the goods at the customer’s designated delivery address or at the address on the invoice.
9) Every reasonable precaution will be taken when packaging orders, however Sullivans Group cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to stocks of Wood Poles, Rods, Tracks and Track Sections ordered in less than the quantities specified herein.
10) Goods remain the property of Sullivans Group until payment in full is received from the customer. Risk of the goods supplied by Sullivans Group shall cease when the goods are delivered to the customer or into the custody on the customer’s behalf.
11) Sullivans Group reserve the right to recover goods at the customer’s expense in the event of default of payment for those goods.
12) Any return of stocks by the customer will only be accepted by Sullivans Group provided that:
- The customer has an approved account with Sullivans Group
- The customer has completed and submitted to Sullivans Group a Return of Credit form (RFC) within seven (7) days of receipt of stock by the customer
- Sullivans Group has agreed in writing to accept a return of the stock
- The stock returned to Sullivans Group by the customer within twenty-one (21) days of receipt of the stock by the customer
- The stock returned is in the condition in which it was delivered and with all packaging material, brochures and instruction material in as new condition as is reasonably possible in the circumstances.
- Where the stock is returned outside this within twenty-one (21) days of delivery of timeframe, the customer will pay to Sullivans Group a restocking fee equal to twenty percent (20%) of the price.
- Any clearing fees and freight charges that are incurred in the return of the stock are payable by the customer in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
13) These conditions are governed by laws of the State of Queensland, Australia. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that state.